The simplest method to make the working bar smaller is to modify the registry. You can read more about the registry here, but if you follow the instructions correctly and back up the registry in advance, it should be straightforward and secure.
There are therefore methods to reduce the taskbar:
- From the search, search for Registry Editor and then open it.
- Now, navigate to the following path:
- Right-click Advanced in the left pane and go to New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Type the following name and then press enter:
- Double-click the value to open an edit box. Change the number to 0 and then select OK. Meanwhile, if you want to make Windows 11 taskbar, simply enter 2.
- Now, restart your system.
- After restarting your PC, you’ll notice a smaller taskbar.
How Do I Make My Taskbar Normal Size?
The taskbar size may be normalized in 2 different ways.
Either remove the file generated by TaskbarSi or set the value to 1.