Showing Hidden Files & Folders in Windows 11
With a few clicks, you can reveal hidden files and folders.
1. Open File Explorer from the Start Menu or Taskbar.
2. From the top panel containing all the settings, click on the 3-dot icon/ View and click on Options.
3. Then, click on the View tab and navigate to Hidden files and folders under Files and Folders.
4. There, you’ll have to click on the option that reads Show Hidden files, folders, and drives.
5. Finally, click on the OK button and close the window.
This will enable the regular hidden files stored in your system.