How to Install an Additional Keyboard Language on Windows 10
Microsoft offers several languages to install on your Windows 10 PC using the Settings app.
- Press Windows + I keys simultaneously to open the Settings App.
- Select Time & Language.
- Select Language, from the left sidebar.
- Scroll down the right pane to the Preferred languages section.
- Select Add a language in this section.
- Choose the keyboard language you wish to add and select Next at the bottom.
- Select the extra language features to enable them. Then, select Install.
- Once the selected language is installed, you can switch to it using various language switching methods. On the Language page in Settings, click on Keyboard.
9. In the drop down list, go ahead and select your new language for the keyboard input.
- You can also click on the language under Preferred Languages and click on Options to install more features for your language like additional keyboards, if they exist.
- To remove a keyboard language, repeat steps 1-3 listed above to reach the Language screen, select the language and choose Remove.
That’s all. Now You can have fun of the multiple Language of your windows 10