Using Gmail’s Schedule Send
With the Schedule Send feature in Gmail, you can send your emails at a later time.
Email Scheduling in Gmail Web Client
Here’s how to schedule emails in Gmail on desktop —
- Go to Gmail.
- Click on the Compose button on the top left of the screen, right above the Inbox tab.
- Fill in the email contents such as the recipient, subject, body, etc.
- When you’re in the email compose window, just select the down arrow next to the Send button. You’ll see the option to select Schedule Send.
- When you select this, you’ll see three common preset dates to choose from, or you can select Pick date & time to create your own custom send date and time.
- If none of these work for you, select Pick date & time, and you can set your own date and time using the calendar widget.
- Select Schedule send when you’re done.
You can see all of the emails you’ve scheduled by selecting Scheduled from the left navigation menu.
Scheduling Emails In The Gmail Mobile Client / Android and iOS
Here’s how to schedule emails in Gmail on Android or iOS —
- Go to the Gmail app.
- Tap on the Compose button at the bottom right.
- Fill in the email contents such as the recipient, subject, etc.
- Tap on the three-dot menu located in the top right corner, right next to the Send button.
- Tap on Schedule Send and select the date and time of your choice.
Similar to how it is on your desktop, you can change the time and date of the scheduled email or cancel it by going to the Gmail menu > Select Scheduled > Tap on the email and tap on Cancel Send.
Now that you know how to schedule emails in Gmail. Have Fun !!